Wednesday, May 5, 2010
I'm almost positive...
....that it's implantation bleeding...what was a tinge of pink yesterday turned into a splotch of brown today. Online it says that once you see the implantation bleeding you can go ahead and test....so I think I'm going to buy a test tomorrow and test on Friday morning. My beta is on Mother's Day which is Sunday, but I really can't take this anymore...this has been the longest week in history. To all of you who have endured this torture multiple times, my hat goes off to you. But I'm thinking that this implantation bleeding is telling me something really good. In fact, I wish I had a test here tonight so I could test tomorrow morning. But it's probably a good thing to wait at least one more day....ugh, but then my mind goes to "but what if it shows negative?" Or what if it's a false negative? I'll decide tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so hoping for you!!
ReplyDelete