Monday, May 28, 2012

CD21 and still waiting

This morning was my CD21 b/w and u/s.  My lining is at 7.8mm....so steadily climbing but not thick enough.  I am finally on the vaginal estrace, plus the 4 oral estrace, and the 3 climara patches.  What gets me irritated is that they have not given me enough meds or any refills.  Even if I don't get pregnant this transfer (but I'm very optimistic I will), I still need enough meds to get me past the transfer and through the 2ww....I have enough meds to get me before the transfer - why oh why do I need to keep going back to the pharmacy.  I will definitely be asking for refills on Wednesday.

My nurse this morning was fairly confident that I will start my preparation for transfer (progesterone) on Wednesday leading me to a Sunday or Monday transfer.  I just emailed my principal back saying that I am relatively certain that I will be available Tuesday for the meeting, but that I am waiting to find out on a medical procedure that I should be having Sunday or Monday.

Any of you out there who T42 feel worried carrying around your baby while in the 2ww?  I am so aware of things like lifting Scarlett into the crib and leaning over it pulling at my abdomen (I am VERY short so I really have to lean over), in and out of the high chair and crib, carrying her into and out of daycare....there is a lot of carrying.

Scarlett is not walking on her own....BUT, she can walk holding one of my hands.  I tried walking with her around the drug store today so I didn't have to take the stroller out.  She loved it...but she also stopped and freaked out every time she saw Dora, so I did end up having to carry her too.

Here's the thing, women get pregnant on their own without knowing they are pregnant and carry around their little ones.  My SIL has 5 kids under the age of 7 (we don't have any relationship as my brother lives in another country and is VERY religious)...she obviously carries kids while pregnant and doesn't have any problem.  I guess they say no heavy lifting so that we don't blame ourselves if it doesn't work.

Okay, off to do some marking.


1 comment:

  1. Finally! I wonder why they waited so long for the vaginal estrace?

    You're right, women carry children around all the time in very early pregnancy - but the worry is different when you're going through medical procedures to try to get pregnant, but I'm sure there won't be any ill effect.

    ReplyDelete