This will be a quick post - I'm exhausted and I want to sit down in 30 minutes to watch the finale of Over The Rainbow to pick the Dorothy for the Toronto version of Wizard of Oz.
I went for my Beta #4 today. By 3:00 I still hadn't heard my results and I knew it was another nurse-in-training working today. Luckily I have the direct extension to the nurse. She told me she hadn't spoken to the doctor yet and was running behind schedule. But since she had me on the phone she would tell me my results but call me again later with further instructions.
On Saturday at 11:30 am, my results were 260. Less than 48 hours later, 8:00 am today, my results were 631. Here's to a really sticky little 2AB. Hold on tight little 2AB. I know the numbers look good. But I also know that anything could happen in this first trimester - I'm not even at 5 weeks yet and won't be until Thursday - so there is still a long way to go.
Well, the nurse NEVER called me back. I told her that I knew the Dr. wanted to see me Wednesday for another beta and a pelvic exam....she didn't want to talk about that b/c she reminded me that she had never shared this information.
So, now I have no idea what to do on Wednesday, and chances are by the time I phone them I won't get a time I can do for Wednesday in the W. location and I'll have to give up my weekend time with SR.
In SR news, she was sick all weekend. Took her to the pediatrician Sunday morning and he said if she didn't have a fever today I could take her to school. So even though my parents offered to watch her, I sent her to school for the day. It's just a cold now.
Okay I have 30 minutes to work on report cards (if I can keep my eyes open that long) and then the show starts. Chances are I'll just read blogs until the show.
Oh, I'm excited for you! I hope you keep getting more and more good news! (and that you finish those report cards--been there, done that--oh wait, I'm not done :)
ReplyDeleteWoohooo for a great beta! What is it with incompetent nurses at RE's offices these days?
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're continuing to have such great betas
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Beta!! Still keeping sticky thoughts :-).
ReplyDelete