Thursday, November 8, 2012
Posting from cell phone
Typing on my cell so this will be brief. I hate my job this year. I hate that after twelve flawless years everything I do or don't do is being questioned. I can't get into detail obviously. But I was absent yesterday and still started getting questions through email starting at 6am and I had to justify myself. I wasn't even at school yesterday. Crying in the car and crying when I get to school is not me. I am the teacher who loves what I do. Who comes up with new ideas all the time to keep kids energized. Not this year. This year I'm defeated. I just want to stay home w SR. And it's only November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry its so rough right now. Hope today is better.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry things are so rough right now. Feeling defeated is such a rotten way to feel. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHugs to you. I am so sorry this is how your school year is going.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your job is making you feel thiss way. It sucks when you'd rather be anywhere but work. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry it is an awful position to be in and I know how hard it is to maintain a positive attitude throughout. I can tell you that you are not alone and I know you are a great teacher. For whatever reason you being swept up into someone's politics try to remember how great you are and that your real life belongs with SR. Hugs to you!
ReplyDelete