So, today I had my day 10 u/s and bloodwork... I was very hopeful that I would finally have some follicle growth. Unfortunately, there is still no follicle growth! I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. I was very hopeful that I would be having my first IUI this week, and instead it's looking like another cancelled cycle.
My RE told me that he will have me do one or two more u/s to see if there is any growth before cancelling this cycle and that he will be putting me on injectibles. He said there's no point in upping my dose of Clomid b/c I'm a "small woman" and the dose would be too much for me. So, anyone else out there have success with injectibles when Clomid didn't work?
I am just disappointed. ..I mean, I'm not even able to go through the 2ww b/c I can't even get my follicles to grow and ovuate...and, I've been thinking really happy, growing follicle thoughts :) I guess the power of suggestion and positive thinking doesn't always help.
Moving on...hopefully the injectibles will work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment