I woke up this morning and got ready to test...and I heard my mom's voice calling to me "have you tested yet?" Remember, I live at my parents' house for only a couple more days. So I PIAC and got ready. My mom watched me dunk in the tip of the tester and I counted to five - in typical mom fashion, she told me I counted too fast :) The test instructions said to wait 3 minutes, but almost immediately the double line showed saying I had a BFP!!!
So, now I'm 3w6d. Mother's Day is my beta test #1 and I assume I'll have a beta #2 on Tuesday. I'm not working Monday or Wednesday. All I can do now is try to get this little embryo(s) to hang on for another 8 weeks through the first trimester as I get through the most stressful time with moving and then finishing school and moving classrooms....aaaahhhhh! Stay calm!
But for today, I can happily yell BFP!!!! Woohoo!
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting! Sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead. Good luck with the move. Just think - once it's done, you get to put your feet up, relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Yay!!! What wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :-).
Yipee!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Make the 2ww just a little worth it, eh!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete