Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tomorrow is CD3

CD3 is tomorrow - I had originally booked an appointment for Thursday at the W. location, but the time they gave me was 7:40 and they said I would have a 30 minute wait.  WITH A FULL BLADDER?  And then to have the full bladder u/s, and then the trans-vag, and then b/w after that....I would never make it back to RH for work in time (with no one knowing).

I changed my appointment to tomorrow at the new RH location for 7:30.  The receptionist said there shouldn't be much of a wait.  So the plan is to drop Scarlett at daycare for 7am when they open.  Poor girl won't know what hit her waking up more than an hour early!  I told her teacher I have an early meeting b/c I needed to know that there would be someone there at 7am for drop off.

But how in the world am I going to get through my morning after having full bladder....I have only ever done CD3 u/s on a weekend before.....never before going into work.  And people might get suspicious if I have to keep asking others to watch my kids so I can pee.

At the same time, I'm just this much closer to a FET!  I should probably get ready for bed since I always stay up too late and tomorrow I have to get up extra early to be ready to leave by 6:50 to get Scarlett to daycare on time.

She stayed up way too late tonight....she babbled in her crib from 7:15 to 7:45 (enough time for me to shower and eat dinner), but then she cried....and wanted "play....toys"....so I let her play while I cleaned up - I was going to delay the kitchen clean up b/c I didn't want to wake her, but since she was already awake.

Fingers crossed that I get in and out in time not to be late for work, and that I can pee it all out before the school day actually starts.  This should be my biggest problem in life - peeing too much before the school day starts.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'm so excited for you! Fingers crossed that all looks good tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow, hope it goes well! And from one teacher to another, I think teachers have some of the strongest bladders I have ever met!

    ReplyDelete