Symptom update:
Last night before I went to bed I wasn't sure again if it was going to be positive. This morning I woke up feeling completely sure...these head games are awful. My temperature is high again after the dip on Sunday morning...I'm taking that as a good sign.
- I wake up each morning unable to move as there are SHARP pains in my right side. I had that through my entire first trimester, and onwards, during my pregnancy with Scarlett. They didn't start as early as this, but they are exactly the same. I didn't have them before my pregnancy or after she was born so they are strictly pregnancy pains. It is so bad that I have to breathe and relax and try to move slowly to work out the kink...so I'm taking this as a pretty positive pregnancy sign.
- I almost burst into tears praising a student today...emotional much?
- off and on nausea
- faint blue veins on my chest
I was thinking about POAS - I did last time, but I also had to wait 10 days for my test...so I POAS on day 8 and then went in early for my beta, day 9. This time I'm going in on day 8 and day 10 so I decided not to spend the money on a test. This means I have to suffer all day waiting for the doctor's office to call me. It's possible it could be a false negative too, as it's very early, which is why my doctor told me to come in both days regardless. I called this morning to tell them I'd be coming in.
So, fingers crossed that this is it....hoping it's positive and hoping it sticks around for the next 36 weeks - as I'm about 4 weeks already if it's positive.
I'll blog tomorrow.
Sending you lots of positive, sticky baby vibes!
ReplyDeleteI'd bet my money on you being pregnant! It will just be crazy if you're not, with all these symptoms. Can't wait for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnd re: Scarlett being sick AGAIN. Ugh! Poor baby. I absolutely understand what you're going through as Fiona was sick about 50% of the time in the year following her hospitilization. It's so frustrating. I'd be very mad waiting that long for the tubes, and would make the ENT's office miserable calling constantly for cancellations. Is there no way to harrass them into fitting her in sooner- make them just want to be done with you? Hopefully the summer will bring better luck with viruses and ear infections. Hang in there!