Monday, June 11, 2012

Very sleep deprived

Scarlett had a very rough night last night - she was up very distraught most of the night.  I'm thinking it was teething....but she kept saying "mommy, mommy" like she couldn't stand to be apart from me.  We watched Dora from 1:15 to 1:45am and then she went back to sleep.  Then at 3:15 she was awake and screaming again.  It took until 4am to get her settled.  She finally fell asleep in my bed - that is an absolute first.  Scarlett will hang out in my bed, but won't even snuggle against me.  It was really nice having her finally able to calm down next to me...but I transferred her to her crib.  I took a chance that she may have woken up and I would have started all over again.  But the alternative was her being woken up at 6am when I started to get ready, and then me having to be quiet and also worry that she would try to get out of my bed.

Quick symptom update - last night I saw the first start of the blue veins lining to my breasts.

Imagine if this is all psychological?


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get better sleep tonight!

    When is your beta? Are you going to POAS first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor Scarlett, hope she's doing better

    I sure hope it's not psychological!

    ReplyDelete