I can't believe you are already two months! You are certainly giving me a run for my money already! In two months I have burned your bum with my breastmilk and given you too much air from a bottle, thus causing me to call 911 and take you to the hospital. I also sometimes feel bad because I don't think I pay enough attention to you during your awake times. There is just too much to do with you and your sister and keeping up with the housework - well, you made it very apparent when you decided to start smiling but would only smile at Suvta (grandma). Okay, I get it, I need to give you more attention - and yes, you have started rewarding me for my efforts with smiles. I guess it helps that I supply the milk :)
At two months you are learning to assert yourself. You are not going to be so easy going and let your sister take all of my attention. You used to have this cute little cry that sounded like we pretend a baby sounds, "Wah, wah, wah." Now you sound like you are speaking words. It is really quite cute.
I didn't mention it last month, but I love how you wrap your hands around my hair (although it hurts so much and I have to unwrap your fingers). You search for my hair when you are feeding - and I'm sorry that I cut off a few inches during my haircut. I know you have to stretch higher, but my hair was a disaster. You also place your hands on the skin of my neck...so soft and warm. And when you feed, you sometimes find my skin on my side and tickle me.
I love your dimples - they are so noticeable now that you are smiling. They look just like your sister's.
When I take too long to get you your milk, you suck your left thumb. I hope this is a good indication that you can self soothe. My favourite thing to do with you still is to snuggle on the couch during your nap. You are so warm and comforting. But lately you are getting too big to snuggle with the breastfeeding pillow under you. You are so strong and you straighten your legs and push up like you want to jump up and see the world (maybe you are doing that as the window from our fifth floor is right behind me on the couch).
I created another smilebox photo album of our second month together. J-Bear is two months!
I can't wait to enjoy your third month and enjoy your new experiences together.
I love you.
Mommy


Wow, he has grown so much this past month! Sounds like you are having some very sweet snuggling moments together!
ReplyDeleteHow has it been 2 months?!!? So cute that he's asserting himself!
ReplyDeleteI love that Smilebox--and what great choice for music! He's adorable. Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteLook at those cheeks! He's just adorable - and SR looks like an adoring big sister. Happy 2 months!
ReplyDeleteLoving to cheeks here too!
ReplyDelete**the
DeleteWhat sweet cheeks!
ReplyDeleteHow he has grown :-).
ReplyDeleteLove the smile box! He is growing so quickly!
ReplyDelete