I cannot believe you are already 3 months. Call me biased because I am your mommy, but I think you are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen! You have such a lovely and expressive face!
So lovely that I have entered you into The 2013 Gerber Generation Photo Contest on Facebook. Please, if you are on Facebook find this link, like the group, and VOTE for JORY. Just type his name into the box and you will see this picture that I submitted. You can vote once per day until October 27. If he wins he gets $2000 in an RESP (that's an education savings plan if you aren't Canadian).
![]() |
| This is the picture I entered into the contest - isn't he a Gerber Baby??? |
I think I could look at you all day. You are now making it rewarding to speak to you - you try to talk back! And although you sometimes make it very challenging to get a smile out of you, they are coming more often - and you have a beautiful smile. You have also started giggling...it's such a great noise.
You are very much still a "nap in your car seat in the stroller" baby - naps at home do not work very well - sometimes I think it's your big sister who wakes you on the weekend, but really, I just don't think you nap well at home yet. However, you have been very good to me at night. You go to sleep between 7 and 8 most nights, waking up for your first feed between 12 and 4....giving me some time to myself and also some sleep if I go down early enough. You wake to feed, feed very fast, and then go right back to sleep. I really should try to get to bed earlier!
You are your sister's brother - I know you are not supposed to watch TV, and so when I turn your bouncy chair away from the television, it isn't long before your head is tilted all the way backwards to see what it is you are missing out on!
You love your bath and it really is special time for us - I usually bathe you in the morning after your big sister is at school.
You are my big boy - everyone comments on how big you are and can't believe you are just 3 months. I must have super milk because you are just growing like a weed. It won't be much longer before you are out of your bucket seat and I'll have to purchase a new car seat for you.
I love when you fall asleep on my shoulder after a feed. You are so trusting and you snuggle up into me.
You have already formed a wonderful bond with SR. She is able to calm you when you cry. You look at her so intently. I know you love her so much already.
I think my favourite thing is when I sing with you and you smile and laugh. I am looking forward to all of your accomplishments to come this month. You are my beautiful boy...I never knew how I would handle having a baby boy - I'm loving it!
Please enjoy the smilebox to see what J-Bear has been up to this past month!
Love, Mommy









These photos are adorable--I can't even pick a favorite, there are too many cute ones! I'm so happy for the three of you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Big milestone. He is really adorable, and looks so much like SR.
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are precious!! How is it 3 months already?!!?
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months! He's just adorable - and I love the pictures of him with SR - so sweet! I love these monthly updates.
ReplyDelete